Top Ten Tips to Stay and Look Young
Everyone wants to stay and look young. For this, they make a lot of effort to improve their physical appearance. They spend a lot of money on branded beauty products and on many visits to the beauty parlor.
Believe it or not, you still can have great skin without spending a great amount of money on lotions, moisturizers and fancy treatments like chemical peels. All you need is some common sense, a little discipline and a lot of self-love. Here are a few beauty tips that you can try to look younger:
– Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables will help in making your skin look healthy. Adequate vitamin C is essential to make the skin look younger and shinier. . Similarly, foods like multi-grain bread, oats, muesli, mangoes, avocado; fish like mackerel, sardines, salmon, etc., help in keeping the skin subtle. At the same time, dairy products, milk and cottage cheese are good anti-aging foods.
– Drinking 8 glasses of water everyday also helps in keeping the skin hydrated. If you do not drink adequate amount of water, your skin can grow drier and tighter, which then gives rise to wrinkles.Remember, only well hydrated skin looks younger.
2. Stay out of the sun as much as possible.
It is not good to have your skin exposed to the sun on a daily basis. Look for the best sunscreen in the market that is suitable to your skin (do not compromise on the cost). You should also remember not to rely on the sunscreen alone to protect against the sun. You should wear protective clothing, gloves, hats, sunglasses, and also avoid getting exposed to the sun in the peak hours from 11 am to 3 pm.
3. Cleanse your skin every morning and night with a gentle cleanser.
Giving your skin a gentle yet thorough wash will help you achieve young and healthy looking skin. This is because it helps to exfoliate, i.e. remove the layer of dead cells on your skin.
4. Reduce the intake of caffeine.
Excess caffeine can cause dehydration, disrupt sleep, trigger stress hormones and because it engorges viens, it can also cause broken capillaries. Too much caffeine also contribute to dark undereye circles! So limit your caffeine consumption to only one or two cups of coffee a day.
5. Avoid exessive alcohol.
Excessive alcohol intakes deprives your skin of nutrients vital to healthy skin and dehydrates the skin that can lead to a reddish tone to skin as well as dilated or broken blood vessels across the cheeks and nose.
6. Using a good moisturizers.
A good moisturizers is the best way to treat skin. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and keep it supple. The best time to apply a moisturizers is soon after a bath.
7. Get enough quality sleep.
A good night’s sleep for 7 – 8 hours everyday is very beneficial for the overall health as well as skin. Whether you believe it or not, a healthy sleeping regime can help fight against puffy eyes and dark spots. A hormone known as corsitol is released when the body is tired but it does not receive ample sleep. This hormone can break down and cause puffy eyes. So stick to a good and regular sleeping routine.
Exercise is very helpful in blood circulation which makes the skin glow. Exercise also stimulates all the parts of the body and helps rejuvenate the skin. You can consult your doctor to find out what is the best exercise for you. Daily 20 – 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercises is helpful for a healthy body and skin. You should also choose an exercise that you really like in order to make sure you stick to it.
9. Don’t smoke!
Smoking makes your skin dry and sallow. It is also the number one cause of facial wrinkles in women.
10. Avoid stress as much as you can.
Stress and tension accelerate the formation of lines around your eyes and can even produce abnormal skin conditions like eczema (where the skin gets dry and itchy; it can even result in broken skin and bleeding). So, try to keep a tab on your stress levels.
If you want more information about Health please visit this site right now.